comic blog



August 15, 2006

rumbuncious comics

Hi there! Welcome! Wow, so this is a blog. I should probably say something. Hmm... now that I think of it, I created rumbuncious comics kind of backwards. I built the website before the comics, how funny is that? Rumi has about 13 adventures in the works so far. I can't wait to get them up. Hopefully by the time this site launches and before you read this, I will have more than one comic strip up. I'm wondering how embarrassed I should be about that? Nah, I don't think anyone knows about this site, I'll probably have another year or so before it is discovered. By then, the comic strip will have at least doubled. Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Return to the main blog


Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   March 2007   July 2007   March 2008   May 2008   December 2008   January 2011   April 2011   February 2018